MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Scenarios first Numbers second, page-27

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Just before I start forecasting on both companies, which is listed below.........

Obviously a NON-SHAREHOLDER is in charge of the numbers at FFT as  a shareholder would not present numbers in such a fashion. The ability to extract clarity is minimal. Its actually so non-existent trying to separate numbers is actually a pointless task.  This  hurts the FFT market cap...you need analysts to understand your stock so they can cover it, this might improve SP and your resume's as not going down as followers of shareholder dilution first theory..........instead of  not CFO or CEO why not CDO chief dilution officer.

Despite the fact that these numbers maybe reported according to international standards, the way its reported is not easily understood and again represents another lost opportunity by these masters of mediocre management, gold standards are foreign to this board but over the top salaries are not for a cash flow negative business. I'm sorry but for a company this small wouldn't the primary objective of CFO apart from financial compliance would be "keep our shareholders happy with information that they want to receive (rather than the information  we want to deliver), they are after all the source of our wages"

I dare say a change in CFO to one with improved standards of communication and reporting would help the SP. Maybe a change to one CFO whose willing to invest in the company.

FORECASTING

MSP has 471 million shares issued
    FFT has 124 million shares issued

The merged entity would be 241,750,000 after conversions.

So market cap ?

fftmsp market cap.jpg

Do the numbers support any of the valuations above? Forecasts for FFT and MSP following

We begin with FFT
    To do so FFT hotchpotch numbers and their statements

In order work through FFT 's numbers I have need to work off this statement
    “Employee costs were significantly lower than previous reported quarters due to a considerable percentage of the quarter’s spend being classified as investment in intellectual property following the capitalisation of $1.5M of development costs primarily associated with the new Aura Ai technology.” 27April17"

and

"Revised guidance for FY2018 is for sales revenues of between $18 million and $21 million 2 (previously $16 million to $20 million)." 4th Sep

First considering the ambiguous employment costs which have tracked.....
    2017 Q1 2,529, Q2 2,862, Q3 436, Q4, 1023, Q1 2018 1,670 with 2.3 million in variation moving from 1 quarter to another one needs to wonder about deployment between (product development (as per statement), core operational, and Installation labor costs) . I could take an annualised costs, but I chose not to. I chose to add Product development and staff costs.

fft employment N PRODUCT.jpg

Taking the % numbers the from the Orange box and applying it to the the forcecasted revenue of $20 million (between $18-21 million) and corporate, RD and marketing of ($600k/q)  the numbers look something like this,

FFT PROFIT.jpg

Part two is on its way...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.