MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

So FFT has forecast of 3,200,000 cash profit.............

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    So FFT has forecast of 3,200,000 cash profit..........

Additional information to add

Now they have missed guidance before which currently stands at $18-21million in sales
    But they are cashflow positive last quarter, I'm not counting Q4 2017 because of the big government grant that kicked into the kitty.
    They have already already $8.5 million in contracts secured for 2018, which means they will need to pull another 11.5 million from the business quote pipeline which stands at $36 million, or 1 in every three dollars which is tight based on the remainder of the FY.
    We do know that it will be easier to have their fibre detection cables sold once the AVA team come on board which may swell success rate or business quote pool.
    FFT have stated that it expects to be cash flow and EBITDA positive in FY2018.
    Salaries include Bloomfield CEO $302k, Fred Davis COO $298k plus $24k bonus, Leigh Davis CFO $230,000 ($16,000 bonus (for what ???)), Mark Horton $438,000

But my concern with these numbers above is that these sailors may get drunk after a successful takeover. Drunkards are often delusional. Not enough commentary has come out .............funny enough they knew they had a fight on their hands with bunch of disgruntled shareholders , why else would they send a threatening legal letter. They could have chosen this time to make further reassuring statements about their financial management but haven't going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.