LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Thank goodness for us hapless shareholders, Lynas management is,...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Thank goodness for us hapless shareholders, Lynas management is, unlike you, focusing on the things they can actually control.
    Costs, for example. Optimising productivity at Mt Weld and the Lamp. Developing multiple and customised products to develop and grow new and existing markets and achieve premium prices independent of market or spot prices. Engage with relevant stakeholders about developing diverse and independent supply chains. Bringing Lynas 2025 in successfully and under budget. Many more that i suspect are the regular focus at Lynas meetings.
    Amanda has told us time and again Lynas cannot control what others do and so the focus is on what Lynas can do.
    I for one have great expectations regarding positive operational cashflows in the near term at least, with the NDPR price currently at reasonable levels.
    Lynas may not be that great at PR but I'm happy for them to walk the talk. And I'm sure they talk the talk plenty to those who matter in getting things moving, like governments, OEMs, etc. All in all I'm satisfied this is finally headed in the right direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.