RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

scene 6 tomorrows agm

1. 3,589 Posts.
    had to move it here folks.....

Scene 6......

The Boxing Ring of the Celtic Club, West Perth.....8.55 am Monday morning 24th November 2008.....

massive crowd attending with much noise and commosion....jostling for front row positions in and amongst the huge media contingent present.....

Rocky music loudly playing with bikini clad girls walking around the ring holding up placards reading...." please no rpg's, grenades, guns, knives, poison umberellas or Terminator type weapons allowed.....

when all of a sudden.....a pale sickly gaunt looking Fingers Landau enters the ring.....and the young scared attractive girls depart....

suddenly there is silence......until a huge dark coloured man stands up and yells out....."ya lying mongrel".....

then all hell breaks loose.....

chairs are thrown and those in the crowd yell....."string him up"....."knock his head off"....."tar and feather the bast@rd"....."ya never answered me emails ya crook"...."where's our oil rig ya filthy mongrel"...."where's our cut from the piracy ransoms"......."what about the oppies"....."how long can two weeks be"

Fingers speaks through the microphone he is holding......

"Please ladies and gentlement can I have some silence so we may begin")

"get off ya dog"....."wait till I get me hands on ya nuts and rip em off and shove em down ya throat yells a 95 year old blind woman"...."w@nker".....booo....booo....hisss.....boooo....

(QUIET) yells Fingers.....

suddenly all is hush.....

(First of all I would like to thank everyone for attending and would like to open the meeting)......

mumble mumble mumble in the crowd....

(I would like to tender "The Annual 2008 Report" to the meeting).....

a well dressed banker looking person yells out..."more like the annual regurgitated lump of rats toss bag cream ya dish up every year"......"ya couldn't lay straight in bed if ya tried"......followed by laughter and jeering from the crowd....

(QUIET.....I now would like to take a vote for our first resolution being the Remuneration Report for the year ended 30 June 2008 be adopted.....those in favour raise your right hand)......

no one puts their hand up....

(passed by proxie of 30 million votes).....

booo...booo...booo....hisss.....hisss....booo....

(Resolution 2....Sir Scam be re elected as a director of the company.....those in favour raise your right hand)

no one puts their hand up....

(passed by proxie of 30 million votes).....

booo...booo...booo....hisss.....hisss....booo....together with a sea of two fingered back to front right hands in the air.....booo.....booooo....

(now I would like to take questions from the floor)......

me...me...me...me...me...hey fingers me....peter me....

(yes sir you with the basball bat and the Rum cap)....

"who are Consort?"

(you better ask Consort that...next)

me...me...me...me...me...me....

(yes mamm you with the bag of tomatos).....

"is it true that Africa Oil and Range are not on good speaking terms at the present?"

(you better ask Africa Oil that...next)

(yes sir you with the camera and the press badge)

(it is rumoured that you are merely the fall guy for John Stratton.... alias Bangles....what roll does he have with yourself and Range)

(you better ask him that...next)

(yes sir you in the army uniform).....

"Kenny ya lying b@stard,,,,where's me money from the Rum Caps and the free attaching pens?".....

(you better ask Joanne that...next)

(yes sir you the dark coloured man in the string shirt)

"hey mon....is it true that Africa Oil are bank rolling another opposition candicate in the upcoming Puntland election?"...."and is it true Liban is back working with the company?"

(you better ask them that...next)

(yes mamm you with the rather sickly looking face and young baby in your arms)......

"please sir can I have my money back so I can buy food and medicine for my young baby?"

followed by someone in the crowd....yeh..."give us back our money you bunch of crooks".....

(The meeting is now closed and I thank you for attending)

booo...boooo....boooo...hisss....boooo...followed by more chair throwing......

Fingers scampers for the door followed by a large group of reporters and a group holding nooses yelling......."grab the mongrel"....

the end?....

What will happen in the next exciting episode?

Does Fingers get caught in the noose and get dumped through his lacka consulting and suddenly like the taste of porridge and turn gay?

Does Povey suddenly disappear and become an apple farmer in Forrestania?

Does the Black Pearl Drilling Rig get hijacked off Somalia by pirates and held for ransom when it is already run by pirates?

Is this just another case of passing the treasure chest?

stay tuned for more..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.