RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

scene 7

1. 3,589 Posts.
    scene 7.....

2 shareholders being taken to Puntland last May to see for themselves what is going on......promised and paid for!

all paid for by the company.....

company emails of preparations to be made....

all vacinations and Passport renewals reimbursed.....

around $1,500.00.......

itinary received.....and checked and verified with Airlines.....

flights.....Perth....to.... Johanesburg....to Kenya......to Puntland on private charter.....

2 days on the ground inspecting everything that has been announced......then return to Aust.......

report back to all shareholders what was seen in a report via the ASX.....with pics etc...

all arrangements made...time off work etc...

all bags packed and taxis ordered......

6 hours to go.......in bed.....

11.30 pm.....phone call from female in London......

sorry poor dear unfortunate shareholders for puting you out.... but the trip has been cancelled due to Liban being farrrr toooooo busy with the Seismic activies to show you around.....(official version).....(however around the same time journo's etc taken in to have a peeky boo...no drama)......

undo all arrangements made.......made to look like fools....

we will re schedule for early June......

nothing....

sorry make that September.....

nothing....

november may be better........

still nothing.....

silent running..........zzzzzz

(there has always been an element of truth and humour in my ring ring and scene posts....but sadly this one is all true with no humour for those involved)......

it was extemely important for all shareholders to have some representation on the ground and see things for themselves and so that they may report back to all shareholders what was actually going on and see things for their own eyes.....it seems there were no problems for people with ties to organised crime to be taken there .....but no shareholders?

I sold out of this some time back due to all blatent lies that shareholders have been told both verbally, by emails and in announcements by officers of the company.....

I have met some good people whilst being a holder in this company, but the worst people have been the company directors in my experience...

scene 8.... would have been about a telephone call from Germany that was promised and arranged for by a certain director..... to speak to Adde Muse the Pres himself.....to ask pertinent questions of the time.....but you guessed it.....after waiting up late all night......that call never came!

so it was bye bye from me....enough was enough.....

unfortunately....still holding worthless expired options.....

good luck to all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.