schapelle corby, page-359

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Port Plus,

It is easy to be a armchair slugger. Which with a post like this you are showing yourself to be.

As Ron is not here to answer for you, I can point out a few truths so that it is set straight on why he got involved.

If you had been watching you would have noticed that many times he said that if he thought she was guilty, he was not going to touch it with a bar of soap.

To her benefit, it was it was a chance reading in the bulletin newspaper that made the man act, To ring Rob and set-up a defence team. As no one else was putting up their hand.

Now to set the record straight, it was usually at this time for year he was involved with charity events to raise cash for the ones that he felt deserved his effort. This was a 26 year old man at the time. And I know for a fact that he raised 50g's for one around this time..
    Tell me other 26 year olds doing the same thing?

Ron is dead set anti drugs. This is fact!!!

Tonight you may see things you disagree on, but these are actions that may or may not had to be taken to save a girls life. This also goes for Rob.

I would like to remind you and others that would like to sling off in a public forum that the number notice here is:

You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should take care to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information in your postings. If they contain misleading or deceptive information about securities, ASIC and persons acting on such information may take action against you.

Remember this as you post as you may be surprised who is reading this.

As a note: before Ron got on board it was a low percentage of Australians that thought that Schapelle was innocent. After they came on board that figure got to over 75%. This says something in itself.

This is a long and sorry saga that Ron/Rob and others only wish they did not get involved in. As it is going to haunt them for a long time to come.

PortPlus: Rob at this stage is a successful property developer, with many close friends and associates that give him the respect he deserves.

On a lighter note:

Make your own mind up after tonight on the family.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.