RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

scheme booklet, page-44

1. 28 Posts.
    I would hazard a guess that shareholders overall are ecstatic with the management. Management has continued to progress the approvals with no hiccups. As far as I can work out any options/shares they received were all part of a remuneration plan setup long ago which rewarded them on progress (fairly standard imo). As far as the board goes and the recommendation of the offer, what else could they do BUT recommend it? Someone comes in with a 92% premium on what the market is valuing them - don't you think shareholders would be screaming if they did not recommend it? And for all this whingeing about it being low etc, if it really was low then why didn't anyone else gazump the offer? That is the beauty of the stock market - the value of the company is quite transparent so if no-one is offering above .30c doesn't that tell you something? So much drivel on this forum...

As for the latest hiccup, sounds to me something FMS could not have forseen. The market certainly did not forsee it given they have been buying at .30c either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.