SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

scheme booklet, page-31

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (andres).

If SDL are keeping us up to date with everything,why are Hanlong telling us more than SDL?

Three or more times we have read things reported to come from Hanlong that are different to what we get from SDL.
    Are Hanlong telling lies? If so why do SDL not tell its shareholders what the real truth is, and put Hanlong in its place for announcing false information.

SDL have kept to drill results for their resource figures. They have never until about a month ago given anything much about expected resource figures.

I asked SDL to announce projected resource figures on several occassions over the last eighteen months.
    Along comes Hanlong announcing there are at least 10 billion tonnes of resources. I have spoken of 20 to 30 billion tonnes of Itabirite for well over two years.

All of a sudden,recently SDL announce between 9.2 and 13.2 billion tonnes of Itabirite on top of what they had previously announced.

All the past referances to others interested in SDL by SDL. Nothing ever being followed up with results of interest.

A report comes out attributed to Hanlong saying Tata,POSCO,Koreans,Asians,BHP,Rio Tinto etc,all in looking/talks with SDL. That was in June 2012.

We get a Report again via Hanlong that they had talks with SDL 2 days before the full take over offer was made. The talks were to offer options for SDL to consider.

All these reports with dates,and names are not all rubbish surely.

If so,why have SDL and Hanlong not disputed these reports?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.