SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

scheme booklet, page-34

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Westcott

i undertand and hear what you are saying

If you do not trust George or the board...then you must Sell your shares and not invest in the company..

I do no think GJ flip flops GBG to SDL when meeting the chinese...hes uses experiences from both companies and applies that knowlsegd.. he does not use GBG favours for SDl and SDl to GBG.. totally wrong for anyone to think that

I do trust George and Guilio...they are first class...very honest and very diligent.

If there was an offer ( IF) that would deliver a greater return for shareholders dont for once instance think they would not have taken it...they would have.

Georges role as a Non Exec Chairman is to oversee things and strategic direction...hes very astute and knows the landscape more then any of us could possibly know...

This is a CHina only deal...theres no India, no Russia no-one else... its China only...GJ is very correct on that.

When he says to accept the offer....it find it very very comical that people now question his judgement and acumen along with other members of the board.

SDL is not a simploe operation... we face the most
    difficult of challenges...hence why we trade at a disc to
    almost all valuations and always will. If SDL does not do a deal soon, we must all realise that the company could be worthless...its very realistic.. An unfunded no permits Afican Iron ore play will get no love in this market.. we all havea to face that.

I dont always believe sources, chinese papers, australian papers and market gossip.... majority of times its like the New Idea and the Beckhams getting divorced again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.