SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

scheme booklet, page-7

1. 6,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Pandev, there have been some great posts last few days and its great to get the views of those who are the "silent majority". One thing that I think concerns many investors is that if this deal falls over, more funds will be necessary soon. That means dilution. And if the deal fell over, I think most agree that the SP would be a fair bit lower. So a cap raise in that environment would be nasty. Then, we face a long journey to find a suitor for a JV or TO, except from a lower base. At what price would they be interested? If at all. Will Africa wait? Too many risk factors for me.

No one likes our situation Pandev. But I think for many investors it is time to move on. Someone posted earlier, very wise IMO, that you need to manage the downside first and the upside second.

Having said that, I am really pleased that we have 45 on the table as the damage to other IO stocks over the last while has been massive. You could also argue they are worth more, but the market doesn't work that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.