NXS 3.51% 27.5¢ next science limited

Great stuff guys!!!Can't believe they make you pay for the share...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Great stuff guys!!!

Can't believe they make you pay for the share register these days or is that our company charging shareholders who are trying to protect their investment and hold these clowns accountable for this mess we are in?

Been a while since I've been involved in the technical and legal aspects.

I've been in the market since 1986 and this is the first time small shareholders have risen with some force against a company that I've been involved in. If only we had of known the repercussions of the outcome RC EGM to spill the board years back I'm certain we would not be here now. I just hope none of these large shareholders roll us again as I hold whoever backflipped responsible for believing the b£$&sh!t that MF was spreading about RC to scare them to change their vote. To my mind MF is the root cause of all this and he has managed to walk away with millions from our company. To me no matter what lies ahead, that is a true travesty of justice!!!!

I live in hope that a company looking for cheap exploration would offer us a scrip bid which I would fully support so that we could continue to prosper in the potential of these assets. Even if SGH were to match I know which one I would back! But I can imagine that anyone interested will wait until the next phase. What a mess!!!

I can only keep thanking you guys and telling you that I appreciate the efforts, time and money you are putting into this on the behalf of the rest of us shareholders.

We have already voted NO which we had to do because we have been quite vocal in our comms to the company and have already told them that we are prepared to lose everything because that's how angry we are with what they and previous management have done to this company.

For those who haven't joined NBT and are wondering what to do, at the end of the day you need to make the decision based on your circumstances. But for many of us who have been on this register for 5+ years losing another 2c doesn't even graze the skin!

Regards,

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $75.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $47.65K 184.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2084 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 6948 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.