NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

scheme booklet, page-22

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Great news!

I look forward to the 12th of June! This is one meeting I wish I was able to attend!

If the decision goes against the resolution, surely the existing management and board will need to step down?

It would bring a massive smile to my face if the numbers against are humiliating. It will also bring about some massive PR for this drive.

And my argument would be even though they said they may send the company into administration, wouldn't that vote be enough to question whether they should be making any further decisions with regards to our company? And if they do walk away will they show any honour and not take generous payouts which if they're anything like MF gave himself will only hurt our cash position even further.

I know MF had no conscience about taking his million dollar payouts. It's a pity they can't be sacked. Maybe administration is the best thing for this company?

Interested in people's thoughts as to how they think our company is best dealt with after a NO vote. Would like to make sure that we continue the fight after this vote.

Thanks,

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $49.18K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5084 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.