RHK 3.85% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

scheme implementation agreement update, page-9

1. 3,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Till now I've tried to be extremely generous to FMS management but after reading their lame announcement I must agree with those of you who've been bashing the management all this time.

Whats the point of waiting till May 30th? to look more like fools? LOL

Uncle Boris himself was behind all that drama cuz changed his mind and wanted a cheap way out and since Russian Justice sys is in his pocket this was the cheapest way out.

I lived and worked in Russia for a while and seen the complete joke of Russian bureaucracy and justice sys. There is no Law and no justice in Russia cuz that country is run by a bunch of crooks and everything is crooked LOL

Did you notice how Putin and his offsider changed positions? That was clear demonstration of Russian democracy LOL

As my ex gf who dumped me accusing me of being dull and boring used to say: Russian Justice Sys? ye ye ye wotevvva LOL

Never mind. We sure can live without uncle Boris and his dirty money. Lets Hope Italian Mafia is going to give us a much better offer LOL If that fails there is always Japanese Yakuza LOL Wonderful to have a plans B and C LOL

Life must go on and thank God its Friday. I'm going to squeeze as much pleasure out of my weekend as I possibly can. Hope you do too

Have a Glorious weekend All

Cheers

Confucius( George Bush ) said: " I know how hard it is to put food on your family" LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.