ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

HI Yaq,Good post as usual mate.Just one point in there though...

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    HI Yaq,

Good post as usual mate.

Just one point in there though that I question.

I agree wholeheartedly that if the NO vote gets up, the share price will drop. And you probaly are right that there will be a capital raising in the next 6-9 months.

However, I would expect that the current $31mil that ESG have would suffice for say another 4 months - at least, at which time they should be able to book the Hoskissons Seam reserves and confirm the TIntsfield pilot.

I expect (IMHO) that when this happens, the SP should be above $1.00. (Of course, I could be wrong here and it may be luck to see 80 cents again). Regardless, what I trying to point out I guess is that the NO vote buys us shareholder add'l time to book more reserves - which have not been considered in STO offer to date.

When these resrves are booked, then perhaps ESG should seek its captial raising then to get more bang for its buck (and less dilution for us long termers).

Best of luck with things mate and I also like to thank you and Hardmano on your sensational posts during the past 2-3 years.

Your quality posts are what caught me eye and motivated me to research and buy into ESG.

For that, I thank you.

Mr P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.