SMN 1.19% 41.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Longreach, it is great you write all your thoughts down on paper...

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Longreach, it is great you write all your thoughts down on paper which is good in relieving pent up stress.BUT it is very important that you draw up a sheet for & against to which side you are on?

For me, it is as clear as crystal.

In a democracy we all get to vote. We will vote for the nominated selected candidates put forward by early October and vote at the AGM in November 2022. The shareholders will vote in who they believe to be the best suited in moving SMN forward in commercialization of CVM sensor technology.

These are my points in determining who I vote for:-

1. Is Drake going to fund their share of the recent capital raising @$0.90 cents? Yes or No?

2. Drake had the opportunity to fund SMN at the last capital raising and said no! When the company needed support after getting FAA approval on GoGo WiFi, Drake went missing in action?

3. It has been reported that Drake sold down their shares as many as 1.5 million shares. It could be argued that they should have had funds available. It also could be argued that they are low on funds, and that is the real reason they chose not to participate in the recent equity raising?

4. Why did the share price drop so suddenly after the recent equity raising? In hindsight, I wish I did not participate, knowing what I know now.
    Who is behind the so call sell down? Who benefits the most in destroying the share price? That is the question you all need to ask?

5. Having witness the shenanigans over the last 30 years on ASX listed stocks, SMN is no different, the play at hand could get seriously ugly by way of a complete sell down to levels not seen since 2013/2014. Back to the 0.15 - 0.20 cents level. WHY? No support of share price as shares are sold by the millions. What does this do? It opens up the greatest buy in history. Do the math.

The vote will determine two outcomes as follows:-
    1. Who did not support the share price at the last capital raising.
    2. Who did not support the share price after the AGM voting.

Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $15.00K 36.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3329 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.