BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

G'day SF,I too think it would be a good thing if management...

1. 281 Posts.
    G'day SF,
    I too think it would be a good thing if management fought the negative sentiment amongst us. The sentiment created by poor advice & lack of positive direction with the situation, unless of course recommending a crock offer is called positive.
    The way I see this is that whilst the chairman, the CEO & the rest of the board cannot PROMISE anything they had so heavily advertised their targets & the ability to reach them we naturally became complacent with their achievements in getting to where we were before the push down on the SP by the underhanded market tools used by the fund managers on us.
    The base SP for the offer should have been somewhere around $1.20-$1.40 with an added premium as a sweetener & then I would have called the situation fair.
    But no they had to smash the SP down & then make a ridiculously low offer per PJ (refer to average market prices)for our ALREADY CERTIFIED assets & the bloody board is coerced into recommending this rot to the shareholders.
    I have already posted on the way I think this will play out & AB's post into ESG's IE valuation could come into play here.
    Mate I reckon you are being too nice to these guys when you defend the boards actions, but I hope the lengthy time frames, the vote schedule & the IE valuation will be enough get out of jail cards for these guys.
    Remember whilst most of us have jobs to go to everyday & they are not affected by the takeover in the employment sense, the staff of BOW will either be with em or against em & you know where the againsts will go - somewhere else!!
    I reckon they are two bob each way here.
    TIME WILL TELL!!!
    and SF if you are not on the BOW HC board any further, thanks for your input. Your research & insight has been a handy tool of education for me in this industry in which I still don't know much. I will look out for you in the threads.
    Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.