BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

The time is approaching when we all will need to accept the...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    The time is approaching when we all will need to accept the reality and realise another bid won't be forthcoming.
    While many of us think the current bid is far from adequate, if it was that far below a fair and reasonable price then other majors would be scrambling for it. They're not - and it is starting to look they won't. So Seamfiend's comments make a lot of sense to me i.e. accept the current offer as the best we are likely to see. For those who are slamming BOW's reports shows they are relative novices in the market so far as company reports are concerned. Reporting always tends to paint a brighter picture than reality, particularly with speculative stocks.
    In many respects the game plan has changed for CSG in recent time with political interference etc. and the euphoria of a couple of years ago has died down.
    So I for one will be voting 'yes' and grateful a bid emerged before the next capital raising or disappointing flow rate reports or major market downturn. Maybe it's not the result I had hoped for but very satisfactory nevertheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.