BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

It's worth considering all likely scenarios that may eventuate...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It's worth considering all likely scenarios that may eventuate should the "NO" vote get up.
    There has been a lot of comment re the $80 mill that BOW has in the bank. That $80 mill was sitting there quite some time ago and it has almost certainly diminished considerably. It costs a lot to pursue the objectives the company has set for itself.
    The scenario I think most likely should the "NO" voters have their day is -
    1. The share price rapidly retreats to pre offer prices of around 80 to 90 cents
    2. Another capital raising within the next 6 months to fund the continue proving up of resources
    3. An unmotivated management team as they are already half out the door expecting to move into Arrow or onto something else
    4. The requirement to find a Joint Venture partner - going it alone was never an option. Their previous discussions with potential JV partners came to nothing.
    5. BOW is then, for all intents and purposes, left out to dry with no where to go.
    6. When more resources are finally proved up another opportunistic bid may come along probably very close to the current bid.
    All in all not a very convincing scenario to vote no. But, of course, there will be plenty who disagree. I hope you'll be proved right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.