BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Rob,Lets have a look at the other side.We have $79.5mil cash on...

1. 281 Posts.
    Rob,
    Lets have a look at the other side.
    We have $79.5mil cash on hand according to the quarterly so it seems the cash should not be a problem unless the Bow & arrow office parties are let get out of hand.
    1/The SP was artificially smashed by the funds in preparation for the lowball bid from Arrow so if it does not succeed then the only reason for a major drop would be the traders will have a go. I expect that & I would reckon the smashup would be short lived as these funds require a profit with the SP rising.
    2/Why would we need another capital raising if we have (as reported by the board) enough reserve capital to prove up our stated targets.
    3/If we as shareholders feel that our management teat are unmotivated we sack them & get someone that can get the job done!!
    4/ I don't think that there will be a problem going forward with a JV partner as there is too much gas required in Gladstone. Do you think that all the big boys involved in the LNG projects would invest all that money & let the ongoing value of their investments diminish?
    I reckon they are all sitting back, waiting for FIRB approval & then there will be some further acquisition action. They want their gas as cheap as they can get it!.
    5/ See 4.
    6/We have the cash,our board should have the motivation, our staff have the skills required, we have the tenements that hold fantastic reserves & if our heavily advertised targets are anywhere near met we should not have a problem with another bid from the big boys. I & you don't know where this story is really going - WE don't have all the information!!
    We should get a message loud & clear to the board.
    Get off you arses & get the job done that you said you can do. Not talk it up & then sell out the very people that have lined your pockets so far!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.