BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Ab,I think we are all living in hope that we are all mistaken...

1. 281 Posts.
    Ab,
    I think we are all living in hope that we are all mistaken that we are about to be shafted.
    The bad news is "if it walks like a duck & looks like a duck" you know the rest.
    SF,
    Good to see you are still here!
    Mate it reminds me very much of Atria & Overston not being worth a pinch of S*** as well.
    The bad news is this type of thing is happening far too much.
    Either the board was telling us a crock of S*** before or they are telling us a crock of S*** now.
    They cannot have it both ways & markets have not changed THAT much to the downside on the average transaction pricing.
    A small decrease from the average of 60c-70c to say 50c Gj I would accept but... the pricing they have just agreed to & expect us not to ask why?
    I & the rest of the shareholders deserve an explanation & I am extremely disappointed that I cannot make it to the AGM to front the company representatives.
    I have made phone calls & written emails to the company asking for information to no avail.
    NOT A WORD, NOT A RETURN CALL, NOTHING BUT SILENCE.
    This seems to be another example of people mining unwinding here!
    We will wait until the IE summary comes in before doing anything, but I feel the IE will rubber stamp the boards crap decision.
    Yes SF I too can see the writing on the wall for this one.
    And guess what - I wont bet with you on Norwich Park either!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.