Enrico sounds a lot like TEPCO to me, would selfishly rather...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Enrico sounds a lot like TEPCO to me, would selfishly rather people stayed ignorant of the facts so as not to hurt his profits. If it is all so safe and not worth hearing about I am sure they would love a few volunteers over there to man the hoses.

To belittle the enormity of this situation belittles the absolute heroism of the people risking their lives to try and avert a calamity. I am of the firm belief that the people who should be risking their lives in a crippled power plant should be the CEO's and politicians who gave the approval, they then might at least ensure there are some decent safety measures in place.

My brother, his wife and my niece live in (southern)Japan, my parents are flying over next week on a pre-planned visit. Some people, myself included, are very grateful for any information that people wish to share. If you really think people posting news stories is going to hurt your precious share price you cant really have a lot of faith in the nuclear industry. I would much rather have a wide array of information to make up my own viewpoint on than listen to the whining of a petty self interested PEN holder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.