HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

study draws a link between early usage it doesn't draw a link...

1. 255 Posts.
    study draws a link between early usage it doesn't draw a link between adult usage and mental illness funnily enough even legal substances that can inhibit or damage not fully developed people are regulated as well you don't give alcohol to kids, why because it damages their physiology and their psychology. same with Cannabis anything psychoactive or mood altering should only be given to not fully developed humans as a last resort, including anti epileptics, anti-psychotics, SSRI's, sedatives, etc.

having used all of the substances mentioned in the above thread over the years and being an adult (of sorts) I can say for a certainty that none of these substances are for children, however of all the substances the more natural sources have been more beneficial to both my psychology, physiology and working with a brain injury, (the whole reason for being medicated in the first place)

in saying all that I do not drink alcohol because I genuinely believe it is more socially physiologically and psychologically harmful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $4.415K 95.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56292 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 277200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.