SBR 7.14% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

schlangental further results, page-2

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Boondog,

According to Fig. 4 in the news release, they are already drilling and it looked as though they had drilled about 20. It won't take much time because they are so shallow.

Reading what they say, the shallow drilling is to identify areas of mineralisation (rather than to measure it) which will then be drilled deeper using RC and core drilling, presumably to measure it. So 'the results' from the 90 hole programme will be to identify areas of interest, by the sound of it. Looking at Fig 4, there is a central bit that they are drilling at relatively close spacing and outlying areas on either side to be tested at up to 200m spacing by the look of it to see (I would guess) whether the mineralisation continues.

I accept what Plough says (we have nothing to base any form of estimate on) but this is not virgin country and the geology should be reasonably understood. I take comfort from the fact that they did not release the trenching results until they'd done some of the shallow drilling.

I feel that the exposure at this price is minimal, especially considering about half (at least) is backed by the Border JORC and cash. Whilst we don't have JORCs for Guchab or Schlangental, there must be $20m of Cu there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.