RHK 3.53% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I had promised myself to ignore the baits but really "And there...

1. 2,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    I had promised myself to ignore the baits but really "And there are 7 not 4" !!
    Clearly doesn't read posts as I had already said RHK provided more funds with 7 scholarships given, but as has been evident for some time, there is little regard for telling the whole story, rather rely on click bait type headlines to create division.
    It also appears that I am now accused of condoning the scholarships - clearly my post stated RHK couldn't afford them but I refuse to spend too much time worrying about a few thousand dollars. Remember for years we endured CR after CR apparently for the sole purpose of ensuring Directors had coffee and donuts and the more money they had obviously the better class of coffee!!
    I can tell you I am much more concerned about the dilution caused by the continued disenchantment of minority holders promoted by some.
    Before anyone starts accusing me of not wanting anti sentiment posts that couldn't be further from the truth.
    Anyone that (actually) reads my posts know that I am far from positive about a happy ending with this investment and I like seeing alternate views given on any stock to consider.
    I don't however like lies or only half the story being told because the poster has an agenda.
    A negative poster is perfectly fine but making stories up with no back up (like we saw previously) then goes and buys shares, yeh right, truthful all the way...........
    I am fed up with the insinuation that anyone that even hopes we will get a good outcome is a fool and seems to me a far cry from a few years ago when many minority holders worked together in the best interest of all.
    All I know is that we have a valuable natural resource and I intend to try and keep what little share I have of that, others clearly have a different view and are happy to just (legally) give it away - good luck arguing that position with ASIC..........
    I have been clear that we need to be extremely vigilant to what is happening with this company however I have also come to the conclusion that we seem to also be battling fellow shareholders who seem intent on ensuring our majority owners can continue to grow their share at our expense.......
    It appears to me - beware the enemy within!!
    No need for anyone to respond to this, it is clear to me there are those that apparently know everything and those of us that don't so I will in future keep my opinion to myself........................
    Absolutely no advice intended. Good luck to genuine holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 82.0¢ $39 48

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 1434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.