@patsy2; I have a sister-in-law who was raped at an interschool...

1. 46,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @patsy2; I have a sister-in-law who was raped at an interschool sporting event in private school grounds and became pregnant in the days when abortions were done by backyard butchers . She would beg to differ with your comment - she despised that male school boy who went on to become a well known sportsman until the day he died prematurely from excessive drinking and smoking.

To quote Cindy Lauper; it's fair to say that "... girls just wanta have fu-un ..." but the overwhelming majority never head off to parties aiming to become comatose and to be sexually assaulted. Almost all of the time they're exploited and discarded as if they're coffee cups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Some of my public school staff and my own close family members sent their own kids to private schools. Their stories of how innocent and naive teenage girls sometimes become comatose because private school boys spike their drinks as they seek their next 'conquest' are deeply disturbing. The old boys network that covers up such sick private school culture is itself one of the worst features of life in Australia - it even extends all the way to our courts wherein private school boys with silver spoons in their mouths have parents able to pay whatever it takes for smart-arsed SC/QCs to avoid prosecution.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.