school uniform policy chaos, page-104

1. 1,477 Posts.
    re: don's ?? school uniform policy chaos ypres,

This was the allegation that loopydoop has made. It certainly has me worried and should be reported to the authorities for further investigation.

This seems to be something we should all be worried about, and if it is just a baseless allegation, loopydoop must state that.

Subject re: don school uniform policy chaos
    Posted 17/05/05 16:31 - 29 reads
    Posted by donhoop
    IP 203.45.xxx.xxx
    Post #186323 - in reply to msg. #186311

Yes, den, if only that were so easy! That's the argument that they gave me too. I don't object enormously but I do wish to warn of the time wasted by teachers on how well the student wears his/her uniform.
    And then there's yet another thing which made me pounce, though I'm sure that's not a widespread phenomenon, and it's the fact that many teachers, male and female, pull the kids towards them from their skirts or pants and pretent to fix the uniform on them while in fact the touch them up.
    I heard a small group of girls talking about a teacher (male) who'd "tuck" thier shirts in for them by unzipping the skirts, tucking the shirt into the skirt and then zipping it up again.
    NO THANKS!

I hate all these distractions.
    I don't mind if the kids wear uniforms but the emphasis on them is enormous.
    I also feel that quite often, kids would comen from absolutely broken homes. Parents scream at one another as well as at the kids. Kids are thoroughly broken hearted and because of the viciousness of their home they are totally shackled and unable to take care of their homework, let alone their uniforms. For some kids, any extra weight in their life stresses them beyond their threshold. Some of them are total orphans, others are shunted from one host house to another. The notion that one rule fits all is very common nowdays and it's damned dangerous and ruthless. We should examine it thoroughly.
    So, it's for all those other kids I'm concerned. The others, whose family is well-adjusted, who have plenty of space for everyone, who love and support each other, who can affort an ironing lady and a private tutor, no probs. But that ought not to be expected from every other kid as well.

VOTE 1: MADMACS FOR PRESIDENT!
    (presidents should at least look evil)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.