WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Schuepbach Energy

1. 3 Posts.
    Hi Guys, long time listener - first time caller here.

Following the news that came out of the AGM regarding Schuepbach's decision to not fund their part of the latest funding deadline for the Uruguay drill programme, I immediately thought that Schuepbach were in the know about some negativity news that PRL share holders had yet to be informed about.

As the weeks have passed and the Cerro de Chaga Update and the New Investor to Fund Tesorillo announcements have been released, I'm starting to believe that one of the two, or if not both of the following issues are effecting Schuepbach Energy as a company;

1. Severe lack of Cash flow - would directly effect their ability to maintain their payments to current and future investments.
    2. Breakdown in relationship with PRL - after the constant issues and delays on site in Uruguay, the relationship between the two stake holders could be tarnished.

With Schuepbach Energy holding a fistful of keys that are required to unlock the door to PRL and Uruguay's oily success, does anyone have insight into how Schuepbach are doing as a company away from the works that they are assisting PRL with?(if any)

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.