WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, I wish I had waited instead of spending all my money...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, I wish I had waited instead of spending all my money buying when the sp was a lot higher. Didn’t see the dump coming. Just hope good results will pay off when well 2 drilling hit the oil/gas. I sincerely hope all that surveys and years of geology studies and analyses will come to fruition given the technological advances we had. I will be upset if it is a duster. I’m betting on the credential of our team of experts in the field. Damned if there is nothing down there. We got to start that drilling soon. They had enough time off to find a solution and get the right equipments. Damned other company drilling offshore didn’t have any problems compare to our company. It should be easier for us. No excuse! Please write to management to express your concerns as a shareholder. We need to make sure enough pressure is given. Hell I get pressure at work from my boss and I’m only on commission base work. Zero salary. These people getting pay hundreds of thousands and they are acting like bosses even when they are asking for more money. Crazy world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.