Schumer calls for Netanyahu, page-18

1. 25,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi P
    IMHO you are going too deeply into what a simple bottom line there is in this situation
    If we just concentrate on the war, Netanyahu. is the person in charge of Israel at this time and he has to do the best job he can under the conditions that prevail
    As an observer I also do my research and the bottom line is that the Palestinians who appear to be disliked by the Arab and Middle East countries have waged war directly and indirectly ever since modern Israel was formed
    Israel have employed and provided for the Gaza people all that time, where they could have just erected a solid wall and rained bombs on them every time a rocket was sent over
    So now with this latest atrocity which was the straw that broke the camels back a permanent solution has to be found

In almost all wars the resident population either stay and fight their oppressors ( the Hamas so they say) or they get to hell out, anywhere as long as it's out, these people do not

So Israel has to fight around a faux population trying not to kill anyone while others are shooting at them

On top of this they have to contend with the Western world supplying money, weapons and providing support for their enemies

So as the rest of the world will not assist them to get a solution what on earth do you expect Israel to do, I know you are a logical person so where is the practical solution, it is certainly not a cease fire which will allow the Hamas to rearm to start again, I have not seen or read one single solution from the noisy lefties just unwarranted criticism

IMHO Israel believe that if they lose this war they will lose their Nation

As to Netanyahu. being the right person, as to the formation of Israel, as to the character of the Jews, not to mention a group of wandering Arabs settling in an area and calling themselves a country, these are all questions for another time and have nothing to do with the current war

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.