Jews, by and large are generally fairly smart - most certainly...

1. 81,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Jews, by and large are generally fairly smart - most certainly the most important Jews in America are 'contributors' - they are not dumb.

and in the main, they contribute to the Democrats --------- so, they would be very well aware of the erosion of support world wide and in America

they would be tender with Biden and democrats because they know that the Democrats would be under pressure from sentiment - they also want their strong influence to hold - so, they would 'show' a tendency to stop contribution - but, they would not want to strongly contribute to the Republicans and I doubt if they would want Trump and they will contribute some to Republicans - but just to stay in (25% I think to republicans, 75 % to democrats - and a figure I got the other day was that they contribute ? half I think or more of all democrat funding)

the democrats also have funding threats from the Arab Americans - but, they are probably a drop in the bucket compared to Jewish money.

I would have thought that if Jews were anywhere near smart - they would sense the change in world sentiment and understand that if they lose America - they lose Israel.

which is kind of confusing - because if they keep supporting the war - they are done for

the world AND americans, won't forget this now - it's too late.

If they ditched Netanyahu - they 'might' have a chance at some kind of sentiment change - 'depending' on their actions under new leadership. But, they are under the spotlight now and the world will be watching for abuse of Palestinians from here on - they will not get the world to turn their back like they've pretty much done for 70 years - the honeymoon is definitely over

without that - IMO - Israel is gone - it's just when

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.