AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

Schwarzenegger has valve replacement by catheter., page-30

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    bt, at least disparaging etc remarks made by posters in recent times have been absent, what I have noticed is this, anybody who is unpopular or posted ‘negative’ views in the past get ignored by either being put in ignore bins or not thumbed up regardless of any merit presented in a post.

For example, if my post had been done by a certain ‘popular’ poster and had left out of it anything remotely negative it would have received many ‘thumb ups’, if a wanted them I could have done that, still wouldn’t have got them though .... lol.

What I posted was a relevant post, imo, in response to yours, I thought I ‘was’ justifiably postive AND open-minded at the same time. Your post was 100% correct in the first part, the second part YET to be either proved or disproved, fact!

The AHZ forum here, imo, is like a shiny apple ...... with a grub in it, the ‘grub’ is the lack of open mindness to consider viewpoints different to yours, reluctance to admit a person might have a point and perhaps worst of all being dismissed/ ignored because your view point does not echo theirs. A tweet that a rivals product has failed ‘celebrated’, not a car part guys but a real live human being involved here.

The good part of the Apple are the open minded posters, perhaps the best example is David, another interesting poster is Suckii, although occasionally over the top ( lol) and very pro Ahz, I admire him for being ‘Original’, genuinely enthusiastic and Tolerant to others, I accept him for that ...... that’s being open minded and tolerant, imo.

For me being ‘part’ of the Ahz community has lost its appeal, let’s see what Xmas 2018 brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.