Hi Ahjay,I can sympathise with you on this, I had the same as...

1. 422 Posts.
    Hi Ahjay,

I can sympathise with you on this, I had the same as you but constant Pain for about 6 years until a serious event put me out of action and through a Cat scan found out I had a badly prolapsed Disc in my Back which had been causing the Sciatica.

I'm still waiting for an Op which will apparently shave some of the Disc away from the Nerve and give relief, but am not entirely sure of what they will do or the long Term prognosis.

Have been on Heavy pain killers for some Time and am quite inactive because of it and have a lot of Pain in my back and the Sciatica if I do anymore than an Hrs work.

When I first got Sciatica the Dr I went to said just put my Leg up and rest it which did nothing, I asked him whether it was a back problem as that is what a Chiropractor had told me and he discounted it so I continued on mostly working on my own thinking nothing of it as I had trusted the Dr and all the Time the Pain getting worse until my Back gave out.

You need to go to Dr and get a Cat Scan so you know for sure and can adjust your Work habits before its to late and you do serious damage.

That's what I should have done instead of trust the first Dr!

Hope this helps and take care because it grinds you down over Time that Sciatica and then Hits you when you least expect it!

Good Luck

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.