SDV 1.23% 41.0¢ scidev ltd

SciDev - Report from Capital H Management - The Next Leg Up, page-4

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Totally agree with you Weshinnalfar. I have invested in Intec ( INL) former version of Scidev way, way back. Managed to lose lots and lots of money because they could not get off the ground. Just kept occasionally in touch with the story and early last year the penny dropped as to what was going on. Lewis Utting , from BASF, came on board, became CEO. Relationship with Nuoer extablished (and their CEO joined the board of SDV subsidiary (so you don't see his name in announcements. Then relationship with Sinoz in Asia and their CEO comes onto SDV board proper. Finally a director of Newcrest comes on board NOT wanting cash BUT wanting shares at $0.12 each when it was trading at $0.06 or so! Clearly there was change coming Apart from stock was really hard to get and I thought that paying up to $0.09 was expensive (now hah ha ) . Have well and truly recouped all lost funds on this stock from the GFC days. p.s. Went to AGM in Sydney ( from Melbourne) and spoke with all the key people listed above. Truly nice, decent people. Best, smartest directors I have ever come across. We all wish them every success. Directors with conscience and commitment I believe. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $77.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.248K 3.044K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.