But apparently, part of that pain is because of the upward force...

1. 22,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    But apparently, part of that pain is because of the upward force of your foot when they hit hahaha.
    I'm sitting here and can feel the seat on my backside, well,,,,,, apparently the feel here is two forces haha.
    Agree. You're just supporting the theory of gravity and Newton's third law (every action has an equal and opposite reaction)

Your just supporting = apparently ha
    -------------------

So if I'm not careful and hop up quickly, by jo the chair might take off ha.
    The equal and opposite force that you feel on the chair is due to the strength of the material from which the chair is made and Newton's third law. The forces that gives the material in the chair its strength is not a gravitational force. If you weigh too much for the chair it will collapse but not fly away in any other sense. All this makes sense in terms of the known scientific theories.

I would suggest, the force I feel on the chair has zero to do with what the chair is made of, it will be the same downward force of my weight (apparently derived from the gravity term or the likes) whether it was a soft fluffy chair or a chunk of steel.
    Their would be no change in upward force or downward.
    Soft feel on my ass or a hard feel, same force, "pressure" and the latter coming from ONE direction, down and Me.
    With your Twosome force haha, it's a bit like the trinity or should I say, twonity = OH no, another mystery ha.

Jokes aside, I'm not in a position to insist Gravity is not a reality just as I'm not in a position to push that it is not.
    The point I was making initially was, I am not just prepared to swallow it because someone says so, has a way with words.
    One "of" the reasons is - As you know (regardless of the subject, irrelevant) and as you have previously stated, many a people from all backgrounds have researched and studied for years, this trinity subject and even more amazing The Word subject.
    From the astounding evidence in the Bible available, no need or reason to look elsewhere, both these areas are easily shown as clear as day. And yes I realize that sounds like a bold statement, I have miles of support verses, many of which I have never covered on here.
    I have researched numerous said expects in great detail, (trinities) however, many of the verses which I say confirm my position, THEY Never include them and there is No question about it, they have to be included, otherwise (probably not intentional) you are being misleading and deceptive. It's like they don't want to see these verses, or can't? or can't switch off their mindset long enough. But I have been there to.

Meaning, if we have all these people, supposedly following one book, one set of words and they get it wrong or have it wrong, that type of thing MUST happen in other areas or subjects. We can't just say, they are all halfwits etc as their not.
    It also says, suggests for hundred of years, people have believed something based on an error by one other or just a few = The Seed was set and followed and continues.
    Hence it become my obsession to try and find out, how this could be?

Yes I understand you don't believe, follow the Bible, but what I'm covering or subject matter, is irrelevant.

Yep, and some of the seed that got me on the mission, was the likes of your comments, look at all these said Christian's and what they cause etc. So yes the question arises or thought, how come, why etc.
    I know we have the human element, however if one has the true God etc, and grasps many verses, absorbs them etc, you have the power of God in the picture. It doesn't appear to be happening???
    Yes I could guess your answer here, but that's not mine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.