Greetings from wotsup and blessings from The Word and His Son...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings from wotsup and blessings from The Word and His Son Jesus Christ, The Word of God who by the way, have been "trying" to reach you.

(Job 12:11) Does not the ear test out words As the tongue tastes His Meat food?

I take it you know, before one goes for this meat mentioned here, one has to find that First Milk Heb 5:12.
    The ear - When one is reading the Bible Mr G, do you hear yourself read?
    We must not also forget, eyes, ears and nose are linked.
    So do you listen???

Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of host.
    Are you seeing what I see here? NAME!!!

The Word flesh became............. and we know the word came in the flesh of Jesus.
    Remember Jesus spoke what he was commanded to say and speak.
    Jesus says in John 17: 4-6 I have glorified thee on the earth (with your word): I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. (spoken your word)
    5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    Possible thoughts going through Jesus's mind - "Because Father, before I was, I know you had me slain before the word was, and I was HID IN YOU, The Word, your mind your thoughts and your plan and I know you rejoiced to see my day, just as Abraham rejoice also and at the appropriate time, when the times were fulfilled, you sent me into the world, JUST AS I sent those that you gave me INTO the world John 17:18".
    6. I have manifested thy name (The Word) unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest me: and they have kept thy word.

James 1:18 Of his own (God) will beget he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of the creatures.
    Not got time to align the verses Mr G but, those that are called by God come to Jesus and the way God calls one, is via His Word.

Perhaps another little snippet in the hope you see and hear what I hear - John 1:13 You ARE born of God by hearing and accepting His Word. 1 Peter 1:23, Luke 8:11. It is the word of life, His seed, The Water and so on and after or at around the time of Jesus's Baptism, in when John 5:26 comes into play - For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself. Because he had THAT WORD, The Word in him.
    How did Jesus address Satan on the mount?

This life Mr G IS The Word (God) and his plan was always to be fulfilled/completed IN his Son when future times were fulfilled, hid in God. This (The Word) is what was in the beginning,,,,,,,,,, The Word of Life, and that was the eternal life that was with the Father 1 John 1:1-2. Not to mention, let there be light, we need light literally for life, so it has dual meanings.

Deu 32:47 God's word is your life
    Acts 7:38 Moses received the oracles of God and Heb 5:12 makes it clear that these oracles are The Word, first milk, and understanding what it is and means.
    Deu 30:20 Obey God's word because it is your life.
    This right here is just a sample showing, that this Word in John 1:1 was already in the world.

You know there is but one Spirit and that is the Holy Spirit and I say based on The Word, that is God's personal Spirit.
    Gal 5:25 Some of it - live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit = The Word.
    Acts 8:1-2 Tells us to walk after the Spirit = The Word and shows, Spirit and Word are referenced to the ONE.
    2 Cor 3:6 Words from The Spirit = The Word.
    Acts 5:20 Go speak the words of this life which we now know is through Jesus. As God planed, created IN, for the sake of, because of Jesus.
    Jesus tells us (His Fathers word) are Spirit and Life, if you take note through many areas in the Bible and Jesus, God, The Father, His Spirit and The Word are NOT disassociated from The Almighty God = One in the Same.

Some in the OT, although it was an actual Angel, as far as they were concerned, they were speaking to The Word which they knew was God or deemed as God, one in the Same.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.