MrG, yes Lions were designed by God to eat banana's and they...

1. 11,853 Posts.
    MrG, yes Lions were designed by God to eat banana's and they strayed off the path. This is willful disobedience and is the reason that vengeful God has consigned most lion's to the fiery pits of hell, where they roast for all eternity while being tormented by the Devil himself.....except for the good banana-eating one's.

If gorillas do eat meat, they wouldn't be the first great apes to do so. Chimpanzees and their bonobo cousins are known to hunt and eat other mammals, including monkeys. ... Plus, "most herbivores can digest meat quite well," said study co-author Michael Hofrieter, a geneticist also at the Max Planck Institute.

The first point I would make is that God consigns no creature to hell. That is against his very nature. That is made plain when he spoke in condemnation of what his name people where doing.
    (Jeremiah 7:31) They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart.’
    God could hardly be thought of as being vengeful considering he has been taunted by the Devil as the one responsible for the chaotic history of mankind, when all along He has being tolerating Satan as "the ruler of the world" - John 14:30.

Secondly nowhere does the Scriptures link Satan with the common grave of mankind that has been mistranslated a "hell".
    And yes, if there was insufficient food for any large creature , man or beast , you need to take care. The responsibility for this is often shifted to God and still He remains patient.

(2 Peter 3:9) Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.