Science has found Mr Gordon's SOUL & all others as well, page-18

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm not saying there is none and I am also not ruling out another explanation for what people call gravity.
    If people get serious and actually use their own brain, as much as people ASSUME that all the theories give all the answers, I suggest that is NOT so. But dare to question it and even out of curiosity, your deemed a clown etc which is effectively what your doing here as well. Many Christian clans, do likewise when discussing Christianity.
    Well,,,,,,,, for this cookie, it's water off a ducks back.
    I'm not going to bother going into detail, if people want to just suck on what they have been fed with, which THEY themselves can't confirm, then they can go for it.
    As I see it, on some basics, earths gravity and the suns gravity, hiccups arise between the two theories (contradict) or whatever garbage you want to call the un-explainable, unproven facts, lets call a bleeping spade a spade.
    I see enough of this said philosophy or whatever term you want to put on it (tongue tide?) among the numerous various Christian beliefs, and yet they have one Book, same info and yet make an abomination out of the SAME words. The books truth etc has ZERO relevance on the matter and neither are contradictions in the area I'm referring to, just mans, twisting to get their meanings and interpretation and ignorance/dismissal of numerous verses which shoot their claims down, like a ton of bricks.
    So if they can't get it right, what chance has the science got of getting it ALL right when their info has to come from NUMEROUS sources and often much of that is effectively, from the one original source. From what I'm seeing and by the example I have given, nature of man suggests, bugger all chances.

So that's my 2 bob's worth. Over and out!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.