Science Increasingly Makes the Case for God, page-49

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "And thats not science what you just said,it is your belief,and it takes faith to believe what you said
    organisms evolve and chnge within their own species,variations within a species is observable fact
    One species evolving into another,is not,that is belief and not fact."

I believe that there is a mountain of evidence to support the changes from one species to another - discussed at length some time ago. Scientifically the boundaries at which changes result in a new species is pretty well blurred. This is the reason that scientists can't always agree on whether two creatures are sub-species or a separate species.

So if there is often debate about when change results is a new species, we can't say that it never happens.

If you want to call this faith, fine by me. I prefer to call it science.

"Louie Pasteur scientifically blew Abiogenesis out of the ball park with his scientific experiments,proving scientifically in organic matter never becomes organic or living matter"

It think it's more accurate to state that his (and others) scientific experiments never produced living matter. The inability of scientists to produce life in a lab, isn't proof that it never happened.
    (Urea was the first organic compound produced in a lab - if my memory is correct)
    "Abiogenesis,is not fact at all,that is why many non believers are realizing non living never turns into living,never been demonstrated,because it has never happened.It is not science at all,it is what you accept as true."

Not true for many. Having insufficient current understanding is a gap in our knowledge - it is not proof that it can't happen.

"Order does not come from chaos,unless you want to break the scientific fact of the second law of thermodynamics?"
    Not true. If it were, we would never have elements with an atomic number greater than that of lead, because your version of the second law of thermodynamics would be broken - it isn't broken.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.