NEU 0.20% $20.21 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

https://trailtoatexastrial.wordpress.com/17th of March in...

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    https://trailtoatexastrial.wordpress.com/

17th of March in September
    Posted on September 2, 2022 by melelllan

Katelin was in the NNZ-2566 (Trofinetide) trial through the holidays the year she was in Texas. We were incredibly blessed. One family was having a party for Thanksgiving at the hotel we were in and shared their meal with us. During Christmas, we were at the Ronald McDonald House. This was an experience I will never forget. There, amongst so many ill children, the sounds of joy and laughter, music and songs, and gifts abounding were everywhere.

They had a Christmas Shoppe for all the families, just go in and pick what you want. An absolutely amazing family helped me with Katelin; Crystal, her mom, Laura, and her two daughters, Savannah and Lacey were my saving grace there. Well, by the time I got in there was still piles upon piles of gifts for children, but the “parent” table was pretty low. To be honest, I really wasn’t getting my hopes up, not that it mattered much to me, but THEN, there IT was… a four-leafed clover! I could not believe this find. A four-leafed clover keychain. I snatched it up and spun around in joy. What the absolutely perfect gift it was for me. I felt like I won the lottery. It gave me and my Irish heart something to hold onto in those days of so much unknown. It was something only I would find so special, like the ancient kings placed it there just for me.

I’ve kept that clover on my keychain all these years. I do feel like I won the lottery, from the second day of Katelin’s trial, when I knew in my bones she was on the real stuff. Such a little thing, this keychain, but I had the perfect sized place for it in my heart. I KNOW what Trofinetide can do for Katelin and many others know what it is doing for their child, but the majority of parents are hoping, hoping for something even as small as a four-leafed clover keychain- just one word, one less seizure per day, one day without breath holding, one moment of using their hands. Neuren began planting clovers years and years ago, ACADIA joined in and now, I really think we’re going to see a giant field of luck very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.21
Change
-0.040(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.591B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.40 $20.50 $20.17 $1.075M 52.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 99 $20.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.23 123 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.31
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.45 $20.50 $20.16 15972
Last updated 12.01pm 08/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.