NEU 2.17% $20.25 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

https://trailtoatexastrial.wordpress.com/17 Days of...

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    https://trailtoatexastrial.wordpress.com/

17 Days of September
    Posted on August 31, 2022 by melelllan

Tomorrow is not a day like any other day. Tomorrow is the first day of the last 17 days of the last month of the last year before we know if Trofinetide is going to get its shot. It could be less, but why dare hope about a day or so. Having been in the military, I’m used to “hurry up and wait.” And, if I learned anything in the military it was- the government will do what it’s gonna do and not one moment sooner!

So, while we wait these seventeen days, I can’t help but feel like I did when I waited to hear if Katelin had met her trial’s criteria. Those moments I sat at the computer, all those years ago, elbows on knees, hands clasped together under my chin, lol, my right leg running a marathon in place, refreshing my email every five seconds.

We could all write a book titled, “17 Days of September” and fill it with our stories of hope. This whole blog is the prequel to these seventeen days. AJ Tesler (“Magnolia’s Hope”) could probably make it into a movie and it wouldn’t be one of those “the movie was nothing like the book” sorta movies, either.

What shall we write upon the pages of these 17 days? What kind of novel will it be? A suspense one? A drama? A comedy? (Because there are plenty of funny things that can happen in seventeen days, sometimes just one of our days is like “National Lampoon’s Vacation”) or a tragedy, because the truth is, in those 17 days, our community is going to lose some precious souls.

I think, though, that like the picture I have chosen for this post, their light and the light of all those we’ve lost will shine down through all the ins and outs of obstacles and paint our world brighter, newer, greener, fresh, and with promise of new growth and hope.

Seventeen days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.25
Change
0.430(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.585B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.89 $20.39 $19.77 $5.715M 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.29 302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.22
  Change
0.430 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.86 $20.40 $19.77 85257
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.