Science proves itself, page-130

1. 17,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    there is a difference between hate and what I write.

Your comment to me was that we are all just people.

This I know. So are people who do bad things. My question to you was exactly as I meant / so what. If you were true to your comment to me you would also not make some of the comments you make. But you do. I’ve read them

I also mean exactly what I say when I say hate is wasteful. I also meant what I said when I commented that it is possible to not like certain behaviour. One can have an opinion about the behaviour. One can also comment about patterns of behaviour that have extended over long periods - and I’m talking years. I can also note dissonances between posts made years ago about material possessions and current comments. I can also make observations about a common thread which as you well know is a distinctly unsavoury view of women.

for the person however I actually feel considerable compassion and the reasons do not need to be set out here.

but it seems you don’t make that distinction. Though maybe you feel the need to stick up for some people if you share some of their views.

but then maybe I don’t really know what your intent was or is and I don’t presume to guess either. I certainly don’t know what you mean by dubious comprehension
    Last edited by Parsifal: 29/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.