WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

In that case you're in an enviable position not shared by many...

1. 9,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In that case you're in an enviable position not shared by many holders. You still have the opportunity to get out with some profit.

The behaviours and sentiment displayed by many on OBJ are exactly the same as other stocks that have slowly failed, TON, LWP and IAM come to mind, but there are plenty more.
    People fall in love and can't let go. They look for confirmation bias, sit around in a virtual thread circle and sing kumbaya to make themselves feel better, all the while the share price slowly chips lower. Sure you're promised multi bags once the revenue starts flowing "next quarter", but that next quarter never comes, or the revenue is paltry.
    Stock champions who are in contact with management report that all is well and are always as bullish as ever, these guys are a gift to management, free sentiment warriors to help quell any unrest amongst the faithful.

I said these exact same things in the LWP threads at 1.0c (which I was once a holder of and lost money, but got out early thankfully), and I was attacked on all fronts, by the time the price hit 0.1c there were still plenty of holders left, but not many attackers.

You have to ask yourself why are the two greatest champions of OBJ; Argonauts and Baker Young are relentlessly selling the stock for 10 months now?
    But what would they know? Surely the retail hoarde on HC know better than two large institutional brokers, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.