WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Scientific evidence, page-4

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    I've always been a strong advocate of the 'Advanced Search' function on Hotcopper. For those with genuine questions and intentions, it is actually quicker to type your search 'words' into the 'Advanced Search' function; than it is to type your request as a post on Hotcopper and then expect everyone else to do the work for you. Many times in life we unnecessarily rely too often on others, when all we need and have ever needed is at our very own fingertips or within us. Be grateful that many have already done the work for you and you simply need to learn how to access the information.

Although OBJ is currently @ a frustrating crossroads where the share-price is yet to manifest in alignment with fundamental progress; Revenue and additional partners will provide the bridge in building the Share-price.

I applied the above 'Advanced Search' suggestion myself and here is a post I found ironically prepared by myself over three years ago that adequately answers marty386's question:

''Where is the peer reviewed scientific work produced by people not associated with OBJ ?'

Oh dear, your memory seems to be slipping or laziness has set in again, either way you are clearly misguided once again. Compliments of Abdm & myself (thanks Abdm), take a browse through some of the below information. Partners like P&G have also independently verified the efficacy as announced to the ASX.

Here's some info I was happily able to collate for you in record time. Happy reading:

'CLINICAL TRIALS P&G have undertaken a number of trials and most recently have completed two successful major human clinical trials which were conducted by an independent US-based Contract Research Organisation. The clinical trials were designed to quantify the effect of OBJ’s Magnetic Microarray technology on key biological functions of the skin. The results from the second and final clinical trial demonstrated that the OBJ magnetic microarrays delivered substantial statistical improvements in key skin barrier functions and skin health indices. When compared with an identical applicator without the micro-array technology, OBJ’s applicator demonstrated significant improvements in delivery of the formula. Significance To satisfy P&G’s technology adoption process the return of successful results from two extensive independent human clinical trials is required. OBJ’s magnetic microarray technology has completed this process, demonstrating statistical significance and proving the technologies eligibility to be incorporated across all of P&G’s brands/products. It is also important to note that these large human clinical studies (>100 participants) represent a substantial investment by P&G, further validating OBJ’s technology and highlighting its ability to improve skin health and cosmetic benefits.'

http://www.obj.com.au/science-technology.html

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20090317/pdf/31gn2tdhnw2my3.pdf

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20070111/pdf/310gs5q42gs0j6.pdf

http://www.obj.com.au/wp-content/uploads/JPP-urea.pdf

http://www.obj.com.au/images/documents/JPS_NTX09.pdf

http://www.obj.com.au/images/documents/ALA-JChromo.pdf

09/02/05 - Reduces Transdermal Drug Delivery Times by 70%
    01/03/05 - Demonstrates fine control over drug delivery rates
    10/03/05 - University Tests Confirm Time-Based Drug Delivery Capability
    17/03/05 - Presentation to the 39th Annual Conference ASCC
    16/05/05 - Presentation to the Australasian College of Dermatologists
    20/07/05 - Accelerates Skin Cancer Drug Absorption by 900%
    16/08/05 - To Present at World Congresses on Inflammation & Pain
    16/09/05 - Results of Study - Transdermal Delivery of Voltaren
    11/11/05 - Vaccine Patch Matches Injections in 2nd Phase Pilot Study
    05/12/05 - 100 Fold Increase in Transdermal Delivery of Naltrexone
    06/12/05 - Presentation to Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Assoc
    06/12/05 - Full Copy of Presentation to Aust Pharmaceutical Science Assoc
    13/12/05 - 75 Fold Increase in Cortisone Delivery Through-the-Skin
    09/02/06 - Lodges patent over new energy driven drug delivery process
    06/04/06 - Drug Delivery Technology to be Presented at Conference in France
    26/06/06 - OBJ's Technology Enhances Follicle Drug Delivery
    19/09/06 - Dermaportation Demonstrates Lasting Effects
    07/12/06 - Reduces Time to Onset in Successful Clinical Trial
    11/01/07 - Dermaportation Study to be published by prestigious journal
    11/07/07 - Positive Results for Delivery of Therapeutic Peptide
    17/03/09 - OBJ Data Presentation in France
    06/04/09 - Technology Testing Update
    08/07/09 - eM-Patch Tooth Strip
    22/07/09 - eM-Patch Permeation Study
    01/10/09 - US Study Results
    17/12/09 - Pharmaceutical Journal Publication
    13/05/10 - FIM Technology Platform

Notice the clear trend in those positive announcements becoming less frequent and more conservative as partner interest increases?

Another small reminder of why some of us are invested in OBJ...

Some International Presentations not announced to the market:

2007 - Dermaportation treated skin is more permeable to Voltaren Emulgel at World Congress on Inflammation, Copenhagen.

2007 - Increased transdermal delivery of local anaesthetics by the novel penetration enhancement technology Dermaportation - Pharmaceutical Science World Congress in Amsterdam.

2007 - Enhanced transdermal delivery of a dipeptide by Dermaportation - 4th International Peptide Symposium, Cairns, Qld.

2008 - Enhanced transdermal delivery of a dipeptide by inductive energy - PPP Conference, La Grande Motte, France

2009 - Electromagnetic field energy as a skin penetration enhancer - Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Association Conference, Hobart, Tasmania.

2010 - Magnetic enhanced transdermal drug delivery - PPP Conference, La Grande Motte, France

I was recently advised by the administrators of a new Australian Biotechnology investment site that OBJ Limited were omitted from the list of stocks as they "don't have any published Peer Reviewed articles"

Some Peer Reviewed Scientific Journal Articles on OBJ Technologies not announced to the market

Journal of Chromatography
    Liquid chromatography assay for 5-aminolevulinic acid: application to in vitro assessment of skin penetration via Dermaportation.

Biopolymers
    Enhanced transdermal delivery of a dipeptide by dermaportation

Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
    Enhanced skin permeation and hydration by magnetic field array

Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
    Enhanced Skin Permeation of Naltrexone by Pulsed
    Electromagnetic Fields in Human Skin

Some Presentations not announced to the market

2009 - eM-Patch Cosmetic Presentation
    2010 - Technology & Introduction Presentation
    2011 - Technical Presentation
    2011 Corporate Presentation'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.