Agree Farmboy!I mentioned this previously and would like to add...

1. 848 Posts.
    Agree Farmboy!

I mentioned this previously and would like to add something further for anyone that cares,

"I mean desert climates are extreme, 50 degrees Celsius during the day and then -10 degrees Celsius at night. This occurs because there is little water vapour in the atmosphere around deserts. When do you have a freezing night in say Sydney after a 45 degree Celsius day? Never, the only difference being the amount of water vapour in the atmosphere. Case in point of the superior significance of water vapour".

Now some alarmist have stated in their crooked peer reviewed journals that CO2 can contribute 30 % to the greenhouse gas effect. After having a 50 degree Celsius day you would expect to have an approximately 25 degree Celsius night. Greenhouse gases add 33 degree Celsius to global temepratures. 30 % of this according to some alarmists is due to CO2, that is, about 10 degrees Celsius. How then in a desert environment do we have temperatures of -10 degrees Celsius after a 50 degree Celsius day if CO2 is so significant? If CO2 was so significant we would not expect a sub-zero temperature over night. Rather we would expect approximately 2 degrees Celsius (25-33*0.7). This example shows that water vapour is far more superior to CO2 and that the later is insignificant.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.