Hi Tonio Hi Pear, Use you brain then, don't listen to that...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Tonio

Hi Pear,
    Use you brain then, don't listen to that little voice in your head and show me from the Bible
    where Jesus described Abraham as a pig or anything less than righteous

Jesus did not describe Abraham as a pig. I never said he did. But I point you out to the old testament. Are you not seriously suggesting that Abraham was not but a rutting old pig? He rooted anything in sight? You seem to have a problem with this. The Jew that I work with is proud of it. Thats what Jews are made of!
    Did he or did he not commit adultery? And do the fairy tale books not tell us that the God of the Jews smiled upon him? Am I making that up?
    Did he or did he not banish his FIRST born son into the desert to die? Because of the whim of the hag of his first wife? Yet God smiled upon him for trying to commit murder. Am I making that up?
    Was he or was he not ready to kill his SECOND son because he was hearing voices in his head? Its all very well to claim that he was willing to do that because of God's command, but did his son say, OK dad I am willing to be sacrificed? Since when does the life of a son belong to the father? Am I making this up? And since when does the abomination of the Jews who is all knowing of past and future put a man to the test when he knows the answer?
    So if God is omnipotent and know all, CLEARLY he would not have asked Abraham to do it, hence Abraham must have been mad.

Does that seem like a righteous man to you?

You are meant to be a Catholic.

What did Jesus say about adultery? And if Jesus was against it, why would the so called God of the Jews reward an adulterer. Why would the abomination of the Jews reward Lot who committed incest with his two daughters?
    Or king David Or King Solomon etc? Adulterers and murderers.

And if you are a Catholic are you not a little bit ashamed when they read out of the old testament in mass that Abraham was willing to sacrifice his ONLY begotten son?

Where are your God given brains Tonio?

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.