Are you not seriously suggesting that Abraham was not but a...

1. 913 Posts.
    Are you not seriously suggesting that Abraham was not but a rutting old pig? He rooted anything in sight?

Hi Pear,
    I don't think you have even read the story about Abraham. For a man that lived 175 Years, he only slept with 3 women .
    His wife Sarah, and then with the blessing of his wife
    Hagar a slave woman, who he had a child with and then after his wife died another women, Keturah, who he had 6 children with.

Did he or did he not banish his FIRST born son into the desert to die?

Sorry Pear he did not send his first born in the desert to die. God told Abraham that he would look after the boy

Gen 21
    12But God said to Abraham, “Do not be distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to everything that Sarah tells you, for through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned. 13But I will also make a nation of the slave woman’s son, because he is your offspring.”

Yet God smiled upon him for trying to commit murder. Am I making that up?
    Was he or was he not ready to kill his SECOND son because he was hearing voices in his head?

Sorry Pear, you are making it up. There were no voices, Only God speaking
    All the time Abraham believed and trusted that God would provide

Gen 22
    8Abraham answered, “God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two walked on together

So Pear you were wrong about everything
    God did not ask of Abraham anything that he was not willing to have happen to his own Son.

Pear if you read the story about Abraham you will see that there are no blessings for those who curse Abraham

Gen 12:2-3

2I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
    I will make your name great,
    so that you will be a blessing.
    3I will bless those who bless you
    and curse those who curse you;
    and all the families of the earth
    will be blessed through you.a

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.