Scientists and ...!, page-1134

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now keep in mind, our discussions or why I present this info to you is, YOU claimed to have done some extensive reading of the Bible to help you get to the faith you followed.
    So one of my early inquiries was, what the bleepers did you do to this and that verse.
    Sorry, but so far, you have simply been creative with them, manipulation them because if you did not, there is no way you can fit you prophet into them.
    So that's the astounding part of it, and I am now becoming quite certain, you are totally unaware that your even doing it? 

Had you bothered reading the essay, more of the whole truths, you would have seen the answer, however, your manipulation of many verses would block you from seeing this truth.
    Isa 46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
    Isa 14:24 - The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    Gen 3:22 & 24 - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
    So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

The Tree of life is The Almighty God and Father and the eating is of, The Word of God.
    Born again via The Word of God 1 Peter 1:23 and Born again via Water (word of God) and the Spirit, these 3 represent, one in the same, the Almighty God and Father.
    So since Adam wore short pants as the saying goes haha, the way is via The Word of God.
    And who exactly has a name above all names via inheritance, The Word of God = Jesus, the way to the Tree of life preserved, hence Jesus is now the Door and the one and only Door whether you like it or not.

John 1:17 - For the law was given by Moses, grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
    What was Moses told --> Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    (And why did God say he would do this, because they were to scared to hear God anymore, that rings bell, as it appears you don't like the sound or want to hear either haha).

And David told --> 2 Sam 7:12-14 - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Hence Jesus the Door and cornerstone of this House, which we are to build upon, ONE house mate, stop trying to climb through the window.
    Jesus is the vine, and guess what, there are vine dressers, hahaha Chomp, the branches cut off that are not producing the real fruit, Truth.

So to suggest many never got the chance, is rubbish.
    And not to mention, if the time comes and some have not heard, YOU know full well the Bible gives us little if any info in that regard, so THAT does not give a licence to invent, come up with the creations like you are.
    All your dong by heading down this line is, parroting what the atheist are crying, your lot trying to appease the masses as in, goody gum drops, we all hold hands and sing ring a ring a rosy biggrin.png  
    Under the false guise, this is the fruits, when the fruits is more so about The Word of God, holding to the truth of it and enduring to the end. 
    Do this and the fruits you speak of, would, should, just flow automatically.
    But OH No, you invent this creation that only the likes of your prophet will get the Spirit of Truth.
    In fact you TRIED to claim, He was the Spirit of Truth, come back, when the Bible is very CLEAR, the Spirit of Truth is The Almighty God and Father.

-----------------

I'm starting to see myself as more loving than this "All-Loving God" you are painting for us.

I know you know,... well,....at least you should, this type of talk is just a diversion and Horse ????
    Not even worth getting into.
    Rom 1:20 - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

So, I personally will not ADD to the Bible as your trying to do, to answer a question precisely without the information.
    Are you suggesting God would be unjust?
    I expect not, HOWEVER, it does NOT give you a licence to ADD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.