Hi Tonio Seroiusly Pear, I have explained that Abraham was not a...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Tonio

Seroiusly Pear,
    I have explained that Abraham was not a "rutting pig" and as for the so called adultery, it was with his wife's' blessing,
    Now you add insult to injury by calling Abraham a pimp, when there is no evidence for this in the Bible.

But it get worse for you Pear by calling Abrahams' good wife a slut.
    What law could Sarah have appealed too. How could she protect her family?
    All she could do is appeased these rulers of the land.
    She was in a similiar situation as many women find themselves in,
    when they are captured for the sex trade or as comfort women during times of war.
    Most times they submit to protect themselves and their families.
    Are they also sluts Pear?

I think you better get a better grip of what the bible says. You are looking at things with rose colour glasses. But I suspect you know that, because in the same sentence you are telling me that that it did not happen, but then Sarah had no power and had to appease to the rulers. She had no family. Only a pig of a husband who pimped her out.
    Don't try and bring the injustice that women have to suffer through wars. They are two different things.

It appears to me that you have no idea who Abraham was or did for a living. Let me give you a few little clues. How do you think Abraham ran into Pharoe to pimp his wife to him. And did the same with another king. Do you think that Pharoes and kings would pollute their bodies with peasant girls?
    Why do you think that the Hittite who sold the land to Abraham addressed Abraham as "Lord"? Ever thought about that?

So according to you, if a wife condones a man having an affair with another woman, Jesus would not look upon this as adultery? Are you quite sure you are a Catholic?

At least you have now given up on the fact that Abraham didn't hear voices in his head.

Read the Old Testament with a critical eye. The only way you can believe 99% of the rubbish written there is from God, is if you you believe that God was an idiot. It is Jewish propaganda. No more no less.

God chose Abraham because he was righteous in his sight.
    All nations have been blessed through Abraham.
    Trust the Lord Pear

Nonsense Tonio. The nonsense that a just God would "CHOOSE a special people" - you don't seriously believe that do you? You do realise that people on hot copper get elated when one of the chosen people's soldier shoot a Palestinian child.

And again, if you believe God chose a rutting, adultorous goat who pimped his own wife out, because he was righteous then you must truly believe that God is an idiot.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.