Hi Mr Gordon Dr. Bernard Lown stated in his Nobel Peace Prize...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Mr Gordon

Dr. Bernard Lown stated in his Nobel Peace Prize lecture: “The Second World War introduced total war—unprincipled in method, unlimited in violence, and indiscriminate in victims. The ovens of Auschwitz and the atomic incineration of Hiroshima and Nagasaki inscribed a still-darker chapter in the chronicle of human brutality.”
    Those that heeded the words of Jesus as recorded by one of the apostles bore no responsibility.
    (Matthew 26:52) Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.
    Those that were involved listened instead to Christendom's clergy. Who do you think God was pleased with?

You know if I thought you believed in humanity I would applaud your post.
    However, you must look to the abomination you believe you are witness to his name.

A man walks into his father's tent and see his father drunk, naked on the ground. Shocked, he backs out.
    When the father wakes up he curses his son and all his descendants for seeing him naked. Your god in turn curses them also.
    Years later, the Jews come out of Egypt and according to the bible commit the first ever recorded genocide on the whole descendants of CAAN. Every man, woman, child. Not even the animals were spared. And all this was approved and commanded by your God because a son saw his dad naked by accident. And I have seen plenty of your posts where you have justified this.
    So please don't come to us about unprincipled war and indiscriminate victims, that you want to have no part of, and, only other clergies are responsible. By your beliefs, your hands are as red with blood as the rest of us. But you and the rest who believe in the abomination of revelations, are licking your lips in anticipation of your warrior god coming back and blood flowing to horses' bridle.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.