Scientists and ...!, page-1583

1. RM
    7,415 Posts.
    The Prophet Mohammad was certainly loved by his warriors look at what he allowed his men do to captured women single and those still married Kambiz999

They could rape to their muslims hearts are filled but the men did have concerns at what would happen to the price they could get for these girls if they got them pregnant and they then later tried to sell hem off as slaves. The commercial concerns very were real but they still wanted to rape them so so badly they thought of a scheme to not ejaculate in them but still enjoy bountiful raping of girls. But your revered prophet came to the rescue Kamby...

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3371

Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri: "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interrupts)?" He said, "Yes", and added: "We went out with Allah's messenger on the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?" So we asked Allah's messenger and he said: "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".

and then its backed up by the Quran so loved by the Baha'i

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3432 Abu Said al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: "And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they were lawful for them when their Idda (menstrual) period came to and end).

Quran 4:24

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Kamby look how your revered prophet Mohammad has in such a short time totally destroyed any shred of credibility of the Baha'i faith that has such a demonic man that is kept so close to your and every Baha'i's hearts. It is very evil Kamby very evil indeed what you do.

Last edited by RM: 15/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.